Version 1.4.1 of Shorten2Ping is available for download…
The following changes have been made in Shorten2Ping 1.4.1:
- Added is.gd shortener support.
- Added j.mp shortener support.
- Added wp.me shortener support.
- Added cli.gs shortener support.
- Added Traditional Chinese translation (zh_TW) , thanks to Pseric.
- Updated spanish (es_ES) translation.
- Improved Facebook Thumbnail support. Now uses the new post thumbnail function if available and thumbnail was defined in the post by the user. If not, uses the first attached image or the one the user sets using fb_thumb custom field (like previous version).
- Changed su.pr function to use CURL instead of fopen.
- Changed from rel=”short_url” to rel=”shortlink”. So now uses the same like wp.me
- Improved settings handling using WP API for settings.
- Fixed removing of the ‘Get shorlink’ button if (WP) stats plugin is active.
You can install it from your WordPress dashboard or download Shorten2Ping from WordPress extend directory and install it manually. If you do it manually, remember to deactivate and activate the plugin before use new version.
If you want to know more about Shorten2Ping visit the Shorten2Ping official homepage. If you need support post a new topic at WordPress forums and tag it with shorten2ping tag. I’m subscribed to that tag by rss, so I will see your post.
By the way… if you like my plugin, please rate it at WordPress extend directory, make a post spreading the word about my plugin, or make a donation. Any of these things will make me happy and give some motivation to improve the plugin ;)